Don’t Miss Your Small Gifts
Most of us Miss out life’s grandest prizes, like
But all of us are eligible for these small gifts
- A hug from best friend
- A short sleep on mother’s lap
- Glorious sunset with your family
- A chat with someone with someone whom you like
- An ice-cream when it’s raining
- A silent night on the terrace
- Money from old jeans
- A slow walk on an empty road with the person you love on a full moon day
So don’t worry about the big prizes, but make sure that you don’t miss these small gifts.
Posted on August 9, 2010, in Freinds, To Think and tagged best friend, big prizes, glorious sunset, grammys, jeans, money, nobel, short sleep, silent night, sleep, sleep on mother, small gifts, worry. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.