Reasons I like Google Buzz
Posted by aronnirmal
When Google launched it’s social networking and messagingng tool buzz most people like me thought that it’s just Google’s version of Twitter. Over a period of time I started liking it. Here are some reasons which made me like Buzz
- All in one: I say Buzz is all rounder of social networking. One can chat,mail,provide status update,share what they like all in one place. with one account we can do all above without switching to another site.
- No setup: This is the one which I really love. Everybody well almost everybody has an Gmail account. So need to go through the process of registering for another social networking site. No need to remember one more username and password.
- Real-time: It is really really an real time service. I can see my friends updates without even refreshing the screen.
- More Reach: With other social networking sites you should make friends to register in that site and then add you as an friend or make them to follow you. In Buzz also they have to follow you but they do it in a easy way by just going to buzz window and select the people to follow. Since already there are lot of contacts in everybody’s address book there is high probability that lot people will follow you.
- No Limits: Unlike other micro blogging sites there is limit to number of characters that one can enter in Buzz there is no limit. On can upload even photos in this.
- Link Details: When one enters a link to buzz it google automatically detects the information about the link and posts that also,and searches for images in the link posts that also.
- Connected Sites: One connect other social networking sites to Google buzz.You can import stuff to Buzz from Picasa, Flickr, and Google Reader, and -surprise, surprise – Twitter. This make things easier because we need not visit every site separately every time.
About aronnirmalA student pursuing Masters in Compter Applications. Intrested in Linux, Computer Hardware and networking,eco-enviorment related issues and politics.
Posted on March 23, 2010, in internet, Social Networking and tagged buzz, buzz advantages, buzz features, google buzz, reasons i like google buzz. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Reasons I like Google Buzz.
Comments are closed.