Translate Documents Using Google Docs
Google docs is introducing new features day by day.The latest feature is translation of documents in different languages.It uses Google Translates technology.It currents supports upto 42 different languages.Here s a small demo about how to do it.
- Go to Google docs.
- Enter your google account information and login.
- Click on the New—> and select document
- Type the things necessary and save it.
- Then click Tools menu and select “Translate Document” option and select what language to which ypu want to translate.
- Though translations are not nearly perfect it gives us more or less correct translation.
- one can replace the original document with the translated one keep documents in two different languages.